Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. They discovered that one of the elements in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will find that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's creamy stacked seafood chowder recipe. To cook mike's creamy stacked seafood chowder you only need 36 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder:
- Provide ● For The Seafood [all equal parts - rinsed & rough chopped]
- Provide [my students used a cup a piece]
- Take to taste Fresh Monk Fish [not shown in photos]
- Take to taste Fresh Scallops
- Get to taste Fresh Shrimp
- Get to taste Fresh Lobster
- Prepare to taste Fresh Clams
- You need ● For The EZ Basic Soup Base
- Provide 4 (14.5 Cans) Progresso Clam Chowder [no subs]
- Get as needed Whole Milk [add slowly]
- Take 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream [add slowly]
- Take to taste Fresh White Pepper
- Use 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic [chopped]
- Prepare 1.5 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- You need 1/2 tsp Celery Salt
- Use 1 Cup Drained Sweet Corn
- Prepare 2 EX LG White Mushrooms [sliced]
- Use 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish]
- Provide 1 (8.75 oz) Sweet Corn [drained]
- You need 2 tbsp Salted Butter
- You need ● For The Vegetables & Seafood Stock
- Use 1/2 Cup Quality White Wine
- Take 14.5 oz Seafood Stock [enough to cover vegetables]
- You need 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic [chopped]
- Get 1/2 Cup Sliced Carrots
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Celery With Leaves
- Get 2 Diced Medium Potatoes
- Get 1/2 Medium White Onion
- Get 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- Take 1 Dash Half & Half
- Provide 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
- You need to taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare ● For The Options/Sides
- Take as needed Fresh Croutons
- You need as needed Oyster Crackers
- Use as needed Fried Chopped Bacon
Instructions to make Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder:
- Add everything in the Soup Base section in a large pot. Turn heat on low. Stir regularly.
- Pull your fresh seafood from husks.
- Reserve all husks and skins. Boil husks in water with onions for 20 minutes to make your seafood stock.
- Strain broth.
- Chop seafood into small cubes then refrigerate.
- Chop everything in the Vegetable and Seafood Stock section and add them to broth and wine. Boil for 25 minutes.
- Strain vegetables but reserve broth just in case it's needed for thinning soup base.
- Add vegetables to the soup base and stir. Simmer on low for fifteen minutes. Stir constantly since this is one viscous soup. It will burn and stick to the bottom of your pot.
- Add seafood and gently simmer for 10 minutes. Add additional stock if you want your soup a little thinner for dipping bread. Again, stir soup regularly.
- All ingredients are now incorporated.
- Add fresh thick cut chopoed crispy bacon to garnish if you'd like!
- Serve with fresh bread for dipping or, croutons. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.