Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Alternatively it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, they also have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe. To make spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Get 3 lb beef stew meat
- Use 1 can tomato sauce(8 oz)
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes
- Provide 1 can tomato juice (5.5 oz)
- Provide 1 can rotel
- Get 1 can cut green beans
- Prepare 1 can corn
- Prepare 1 can beef broth
- Provide 3 carrots
- Provide 2 potatoes
- Use 1/4 medium size red cabbage
- Prepare 1 yellow onion
- Prepare 3 celery stocks
- You need 2 cup water (or more if needed)
- Prepare 1 salt to taste
- Provide 1 tonys chacheres to taste
- Provide 1 black pepper to taste
Instructions to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot.
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large.
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot.
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot.
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients.
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Add potatoes.
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed.
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste.
If you find this Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.