Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp Wonton Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened a great deal. Now you can get several different salads. You can get chili. You can get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. When you get your meal through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you do this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp wonton soup recipe. To cook shrimp wonton soup you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Wonton Soup:
- Use Stock:
- Take 1 tbls sesame oil
- You need 2 cloves garlic, minced
- You need 1 tbls freshly grated ginger
- Get 4 cups chicken broth
- Get 4 oz shiitake mushrooms
- Prepare 1 cup mixed greens or 2 baby book choy or both
- Get 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- You need 1 tbls yellow miso paste, or more, to taste
- Use Wontons:
- Take 8 oz medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and diced
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 tbls oyster sauce
- Get 2 tbls soy sauce
- You need 1 tbls freshly grated ginger
- Provide 1 tsp sesame oil
- Use 1/2 tsp Sriracha, optional
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- You need 36 (2 inch) Wonton wrappers
Instructions to make Shrimp Wonton Soup:
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, green onions, oyster sauce, ginger, sesame oil, Sriracha and pepper.
- To assemble the wontons, place wrappers on a work surface (I usually do 3 at a time). Keep remaining wrappers under a slightly damp cloth, they dry out quickly. Spoon appx 1 tsp of the shrimp mixture on to the center of the wrappers. Using your finger, rub the edge of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to creat a triangle, pinch the edges to seal, set aside.
- Heat 1 tbls sesame oil in a large stock pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger, and cook stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in chicken broth, mushrooms and 2 cups water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer till mushrooms have softened, about 10 minutes. Stir in greens and/or bok choy, and green onions. Stir in miso paste until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir I wontons until cooked through, appx 2-3 minutes
If you find this Shrimp Wonton Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.