Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bibi’s “Everything Soup” recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bibi’s “Everything Soup” recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Now the question is, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals so important? You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of various cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. And by eating apples you could reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I am not sure about you but when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. In this article we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bibi’s “everything soup” recipe. To cook bibi’s “everything soup” you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bibi’s “Everything Soup”:
- Provide 1 large beefsteak tomato, ripe
- Prepare 1/4 onion
- Provide 1 garlic clove
- Get 1 chipotle (optional, but it gives the soup a nice kick)
- Use to taste salt & pepper
- Use 12 oz tomato puree
- Use 2 qt water
- Use 1.5 tbsp chicken broth concentrate
- You need 7 oz elbow macaroni (or any other "soup" pasta)
- Prepare 1 lb frozen veggies (we used a mix of carrot, peas, potato, and corn kernels)
- Get 10 oz shredded chicken meat
- You need 8-10 oz cubed mozzarella cheese
- Take 4 oz (8 tbsp) sour cream
- Use to taste lime juice
Instructions to make Bibi’s “Everything Soup”:
- Place tomato, onion, garlic, chipotle, salt, and pepper in food processor and blend until smooth. Add to a large pot with the tomato puree, the water, and chicken broth concentrate. Bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water. Halfway through the cooking time indicated on the package, add the frozen veggies (this will slow down the pasta's cooking so it doesn't get mushy). Bring back to a boil.
- Add the shredded chicken (make sure it's precooked) and give it all a good mixin'!
- In your plates, distribute the cubed mozzarella and 1 tbsp cream for each plate. Serve the soup and mix in the plate, to give it its nice pink hue and to let the cheese melt a little. If desired, you can add some lime juice. Enjoy!
If you find this Bibi’s “Everything Soup” recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.