Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually good advice. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. There are plenty of salads out there these days. You could get chili. You may get a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are lots of healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When you order your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself commitment.
Fundamental sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let other people produce your dinner. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. You can have vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup using 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- You need Vegetables
- You need 12 oz Carrots, shredded or diced
- Get 1 head small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too)
- Take 5 stick Celery
- Use 2 small, Turnip
- Provide 2 head Broccoli, trimmed of stems
- Take 1 can (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand
- Use 3 small, Onion
- Use 3 Leeks, trimmed of most of the green
- You need 1 bunch Cilantro (one)
- Use 2 medium, Potatoes
- Use 1 can corn, sweet, gold, drained
- Take 1 bunch basil (two)
- Prepare 6 oz Mushrooms, Shiitake
- Take 6 oz Mushrooms, baby Bella
- Get 10 clove Garlic, peeled, smashed
- Provide Base
- Get 6 oz curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want)
- Get 2 can Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand)
- Get 4 cup Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call)
- Provide 4 tbsp Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute)
- You need Cookware
- Provide 16 quart Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little)
- Provide Spices
- Take 1 bunch Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish)
- You need 1 bunch cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish)
- Take 2 tsp Coriander (as needed really, to taste)
- Take 2 tsp ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste)
- You need 2 tbsp Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up)
- Take 1 tsp white pepper
- Take 1 tsp cracked, Red Pepper
- Prepare Starch
- Use 1 packages preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all.
- Get Optional
- You need 5 cup Kale, chopped
- Provide 5 cup Spinach
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium.
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot.
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn.
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste - its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally.
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much.
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil.
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.