Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University performed a study on the impact apples have on the mind. This study revealed that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. And of course thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. I hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health could significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy soy milk curry soup recipe. You can have easy soy milk curry soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup:
- Prepare 100 grams Chicken breast (thinly sliced into chunks)
- You need 1/2 Onion (diced)
- Provide 2 cubes Japanese-style curry roux
- You need 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- Get 1 clove Ginger (finely chopped)
- Provide For the soup:
- Use 200 ml Soy milk (non-flavored)
- Prepare 400 ml Water
- Get Vegetable of your choice:
- You need 1/2 Sweet potatoes (roughly chopped)
- Take 1/2 Burdock roots (roughly chopped)
Steps to make Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup:
- Prepare the ingredients. Feel free to could use your choice of vegetables. I used unpeeled sweet potatoes and burdock roots that I had in the fridge.
- Sauté the garlic, ginger, and onion in a pot. When fragrant, add the chicken and continue to sauté until brown.
- Add the sweet potato and burdock root to the pot and stir-fry quickly. Add the soup (water and soy milk) and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables become tender.
- Finally, add the curry roux and season the soup to finish. (I used curry spice in this photo, but using roux is more manageable and easier to adjust the flavor.)
- I added a dash of pepper to finish.
If you find this Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.