Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soda as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A solitary helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That serving may contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food carbonated drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. It is usually a minimum of 30 ounces. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Water, fruit juice and milk, conversely, are better choices.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple, healthy and additive-free vegetable soup curry recipe. To cook simple, healthy and additive-free vegetable soup curry you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry:
- Provide 1 large Potatoes
- Get 1 large Carrot
- Get 1 large Onion
- Take 10 cm Daikon radish
- Prepare 200 ml Tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 Dashi stock sachet
- Provide 1000 ml Water
- Provide Flavoring ingredients:
- Get 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Sugar
- You need 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 to 4 tablespoons Curry powder
- Provide 1 to 2 tablespoons Olive oil
Instructions to make Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry:
- Prepare the ingredients. Use vegetables of your choice. I used the vegetables listed above.
- This is my tomato sauce recipe "Tomato Sauce : Simply Simmer for a Rich, All-Purpose Sauce.".
- Cut the vegetables into even sizes.
- I use a pressure cooker for this. Put the vegetables and a bay leaf, if you have one, in a pressure cooker. Use a normal pot if you don't have a pressure cooker.
- Add the dashi stock sachet or you can make dashi stock beforehand and add to the pot. A bay leaf is optional, but I prefer using it.
- Pour 1000 ml of water in the pressure cooker. I like my pressure cooker because it cooks vegetables tender in a short time. It is a clever thing.
- Add 200 ml of tomato sauce. You can use a tin of tomato instead, but if you use it, reduce the water by 200 ml.
- Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. When the level of pressure is reached, cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. If you use a normal pot, cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Turn off the heat after 10 minutes. After the pressure is released, uncover. This picture shows how it is just after removing the lid.
- Add all the seasonings and stir gently with a wooden spatula. Turn on the heat until gently bubbling. Add some black pepper to taste.
- Start with 2 tablespoons of curry powder. Check the taste and add more if you like. Add some olive oil if you like. Do not use it if you are on a diet.
If you find this Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.