Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Select water, juice or milk as a drink. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually just one helping of soda is merely eight ounces big. That portion can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is frequently not less than twenty ounces. Generally, though, they may be 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your beverage raises your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy selections.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe. You can have baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Use 1 chicken breast
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare to taste Garlic salt
- Use 4 slices Mozzarella cheese(or any cheese)
- Use Bread crumbs/flour/corn meal
- You need Melted margarine
- Provide Sauce:
- Prepare 2 tbsp cream of chicken soup powder
- Provide 4 tbsp canned in corn
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup milk
- You need 1/4 cup Shredded cheese(optional)
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Cut up chicken breast into fillets, salt and pepper them on both sides.
- Roll out one piece of chicken at a time in the flour/breading mixture until thin enough making sure to get both sides covered in crumbs.
- Add a slice of cheese onto every piece of chicken and roll closed, insert toothpicks to keep closed.
- Dip the chicken rolls into the melted margarine. Place on baking sheet. Bake in 350° oven for about 45 minutes or until done.
- Sauce: mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, if sauce is too thick add more milk.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with mashed potatoes. ENJOY!
If you find this Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.