Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really good information. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose a drive through according to if it has better options available. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. You may have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places will not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Simple sense states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy kielbasa taco soup recipe. To cook lazy kielbasa taco soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup:
- Use 2 packages kielbasa, sliced into coins
- You need 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- Provide 6 cloves minced garlic
- Take 1 jar your favorite chunky salsa (16 ounce)
- You need 1 can chicken broth
- Take 1 can black beans (undrained)
- Take 2 1/2 tablespoons Taco seasoning mix
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- You need 1 cup frozen corn
- Use Sour cream for topping
Steps to make Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup:
- Slice your kielbasa into coins and sauté in a large pot with your margarine or butter…..
- Sauté until kielbasa is slightly browned…
- Next add : minced garlic, chunky salsa, chicken broth,undrained black beans, taco seasoning and black pepper, boil for 1 minute…..
- Now add your frozen corn……Stir well….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 30 minutes, uncovered…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.