Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really excellent advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. Instead, a person’s choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. To make chicken corn soup you only need 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Corn Soup:
- Prepare Half kg chicken with bones
- Provide 10 cups water
- Provide 1 boiled corn
- You need 1 tsp soonf
- Provide 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 cinnamon
- Provide 7,8 long
- You need 2,3 cardamoms
- Get 1 Tez pata
- Provide 1 tsp Zeera
- Take 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- Provide 5 Lehsan ke jaway
- You need 2 tbsp Sirka
- Use 1 tsp Sugar
- Take Salt as per taste
- Get 1 tbsp Cornflour
- Use Half cup Water
- Prepare 1 Egg
- You need 1 Payaz
Steps to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Sab sa phly 10 cup pani ma chicken dal ke stove par pakny rakh dain or is ma whole spices, lehsan or pyaz dal dain or itna cook kary ke 8 cup pani rah jay or chicken full tender ho jay. Phr chicken ko chaan lain or yakhni ko phr sa stove on kar ke oper rakh dain ab is ma chicken ke sath channy huay spices may sa lehsan alehda kar ke mash kar ke yakhni ma dal dain or sath hi salt, black pepper, sugar, soya sauce, sirka, boiled corn or chicken ko shred kar ke is ma dal dain.
- Ab half cup water ma cornflour mix kar ke soup ma aista aista daly or spoon chalaty rhy or 5 min cook kry phr last ma egg phain ke aista aista sooup ma mix kry or is doran chamach chalaty rhy soup ma. Or mazeed 2 min cook kry. Mazedar chicken corn soup is ready. Apni fvt Sauces ke sath serve kry.
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.