Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ukodo (yam pepper soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ukodo (yam pepper soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ukodo (yam pepper soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
While everyone understands that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you can discover in just one apple. When it comes to the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Obviously vitamins are in addition very important for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will see that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ukodo (yam pepper soup) recipe. You can cook ukodo (yam pepper soup) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ukodo (yam pepper soup):
- You need 1 kg goat meat
- You need 1 small tuber of yam
- Provide 2 tablespoon grounded crayfish
- Take Dry grounded pepper
- Use 1 tablespoon pepper soup spices
- Take 2 stock cube
- You need 1 cup shredded dry fish
- Provide to taste Salt
Steps to make Ukodo (yam pepper soup):
- Wash your meat and put in a pot, add salt some pepper soup spices then add little water to it and boil till tender, you can be topping up the water till it's done.
- Next top up the meat with in the pot with about two litres of water
- Peel the yam, cut and add to the pot
- Add dry pepper, crayfish, dry fish, salt knorr cube and the remaining pepper soup spices.
- Cook till the yam is done, taste and adjust then bring down
- Note: you can serve along side with palm oil.
If you find this Ukodo (yam pepper soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.