Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Now the question turns into, precisely why are these types of vitamins and minerals so important? Well to start with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. A few of the cancers that apples may help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one factor ought to be sufficient reason for everybody to start eating apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this article we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut shrimp soup recipe. You can have spicy coconut shrimp soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- Prepare 2 packages Ramen noodles, oriental or shrimp flavor
- You need 3 cup Water
- Prepare 2 tbsp Oil
- Provide 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- You need 8 oz Mushrooms, sliced
- Get 3 clove Garlic, minced
- Take 1 tsp Ginger, fresh minced or paste
- Prepare 4 oz Raw baby spinach, torn or sliced
- Take 1 can Coconut milk
- Get 1 lb Shrimp, I used precooked shrimp thawed it and removed the tails
- Provide 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- You need 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
Steps to make Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- In a saucepan, heat the oil. Saute the onion, garlic, ginger & mushrooms until soft.
- Add in the spinach and cook until wilted down.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot, boil the water. Add in ramen noodles and seasoning packet. Cook until al dente (about 3-4 minutes)
- While ramen is cooking, add the can of coconut milk to the veggies, also the shrimp.
- Now add the ramen to the veggies and shrimp. Then add in the sriracha and red pepper flakes. Do a smaller amount to start if you are sensitive to spicy foods.
- Cook just til heated through, but no longer or the shrimp will become chewy and overcooked.
- This amount of spice was a medium hot for my tastes. Feel free to add more spice if you like.
- Serve piping hot!
If you find this Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.