Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples also can have positive results on your brain. They learned that one of the ingredients in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will recognize that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to discover many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health can tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger cabbage soup recipe. You can have hamburger cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger Cabbage Soup:
- Get 1 Head Cabbage Chopped
- Get 1 Cup Chopped Celery
- Provide 1 Large Onion Diced (White)
- Prepare 2 Containers Beef Broth (32oz)
- Use 2 Teaspoons Pepper
- Get 1-1/2 lbs ground beef
- Use 2 cans tomato sauce (15 oz)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Take 1/4 cup Ketchup
- You need 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Steps to make Hamburger Cabbage Soup:
- Brown meat with 1/2 diced onion. Drain when browned.
- Put beef broth in pot with celery and rest of onion. Boil until tender.
- Once tender add all remaining ingredients except cabbage. Bring to boil. Then simmer for 20 minutes.
- After simmering add cabbage. Simmer for additional 10 minutes.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before eating.
If you find this Hamburger Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.