Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amala & Ewedu soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amala & Ewedu soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A solitary helping of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That serving can contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Generally, though, they’re 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage raises your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or regular water.
Simple reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amala & ewedu soup recipe. You can cook amala & ewedu soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Amala & Ewedu soup:
- You need 2 cups yam flour
- You need 50 g ewedu leaf
- Get 1 pinch Potash
- Provide 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Dadawa
- Get Goat meat stew
Instructions to make Amala & Ewedu soup:
- Put water on the fire and bring to boil, lower the heat and add yam flour whilst stiring using a kitchen spatula until you get your desired consistency. Add a little hot water and cover the pot, allow to cook for 3mins, stir again and turn off the heat. Pack into clean nylon and put in a warmer.
- Pick your ewedu leaf, try avoiding the stem, wash well and drain. Put a little water on fire, add potash, allow to boil and add ewedu leaf. Allow to cook until soft, remove from heat and blend. Put your pot back on fire, add a little water, add dadawa and salt, allow to boil, then add your blended ewedu. Lower the heat, cook for 1min and turn off the heat.
- Goat meat stew to be used
- It's readyyyyy💃💃💃 serve hot and enjoy.
If you find this Amala & Ewedu soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.