Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fisherman Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fisherman Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
You have always been told to make certain that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals which you can find in just one apple. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be great for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. And you’ll also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fisherman soup recipe. To cook fisherman soup you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fisherman Soup:
- Get 1/2 kg cat fish cleaned
- Provide 10 pieces stock fish ear (nti okporoko)
- Use 2 cups sliced uziza leaves
- Use ball pack Coco yam as thickener
- Prepare 1 cksp palm oil
- Get 1/2 bulb onion
- Prepare 3 cubes knorr
- Use 2 cups periwinkles (isam) without shell cleaned
- Use 2 cups clam (ngolo) without shell cleaned
- Get 2 cup mussels without the shell cleaned
- Provide 2 tbsp blended crayfish
- Take to taste Salt
- Use 5 fresh pepper
- Get 3 cup fresh prawns cleaned
Instructions to make Fisherman Soup:
- To clean your cat fish: place cat fish into a bowl and pour some boiling water into the bowl and cover it. Leave for a few minutes and wash off the slimy exterior
- Put stock fish into a pot roughly blend fresh peppers and pour over stock fish; dice onion into the pot add salt and knorr cube allow it steam till stock fish is tender.
- Add catfish, palm oil and crayfish, cocoyam which is you thicken base, stir gently; and add a little water, allow it cook for about 8 minutes
- Then add prawns, clams, mussels, periwinkles and please stir gently; remember do not cover the pot.
- Once the seafood is cooked roughly 10 minutes, add uziza leaf, cover pot and turn off heat; allow the steam cook the uziza leaf.
- Serve with rice or any swallow of your choice.
If you find this Fisherman Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.