Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Select a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For instance, Arby’s won’t offer hamburgers. Instead you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy asian ramen soup recipe. To cook mike's spicy asian ramen soup you only need 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup:
- Prepare 3 Packages Oriental Ramen Noodles [with seasoning packets]
- Prepare 1 Pound Presteamed Shrimp [deshelled - added last]
- Get 3 Cans Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [i prefer seafood stock]
- Provide 4 Cups Water [more of needed]
- Get 1.5 Cups Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin]
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Fresh Chopped Cilantro Leaves
- You need 1/8 Cup Fine Minced Jalapenos
- Get 1 Small Can Bamboo Shoots [drained]
- Get 1 Small Can Water Chestnuts [drained]
- Get 1 (15 oz) Can Baby Corn [drained]
- Use 1/8 Cup Fine Minced Jalapenos
- Provide 2 tbsp Siracha Sauce
- You need 1/2 tsp Crushed Thai Chillies
- Provide 1/2 Can Bean Sprouts
- Get 1/3 Cup Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish]
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Dried Shitake Mushrooms
- Get 1 tsp HonDashi
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Provide 1/2 tsp Dried Thai Peppers
- Get 2 tbsp Siracha Sauce [added last]
- You need 1 tbsp Fine Minced Pickled Ginger
- Get 1/4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- Provide ● For The Sides
- Prepare Siracha Hot Sauce
- Take Sesame Seeds
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Ginger and mushrooms not pictured.
- Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. Including Ramen packets. Boil for 15 minutes.
- Dried Asian mushrooms pictured.
- In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to vegetable pot.
- Add your shrimp and Siracha and boil for 2 minutes longer.
- Serve with Siracha Sauce to the side and garnish with green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds. Like I said, this recipe is stupid easy! Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.