Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water would be the best options for beverages. When you sip a large soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One serving of pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage increases your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) recipe. To make fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) you only need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- Prepare 4 pieces thin Hake (or cod)
- Take Rice Noodle (Bee Hoon)
- Prepare 2 Carrots (sliced)
- Prepare 2 stalks Spring Unions (thinly sliced the white parts)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- You need 2 inches Ginger (sliced)
- Provide Frying oil
- Take 1/2 cup Corn flour
- You need 1 handful anchovies
- Provide 1 small Chinese Cabbage
- Use 2 tbsp GF soya sauce
Instructions to make Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- In a large pot, add sesame oil and in with ginger, cook for about 1 min.
- Add 2 liter water to it and soya sauce.
- Take two pieces of fish and cut into smaller size and add to the pot.
- Cook the soup with high heat until boiling. Turn to low heat.
- In another small pan, add oil over high heat.
- Coat the other pieces of fish in corn flour and deep fry them.
- Once the fish finished deep frying, add anchovies and deep fry it for a min.
- Once the anchovies are cooked, add the white parts of spring unions it cook until brown.
- Back to the big pot, add carrots and cabbage in.
- Add rice noodle in and leave it for two mins.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with anchovies, fried fish, spring unions and chillies optional.
If you find this Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.