Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bonda Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bonda Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bonda Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit an individuals brain. They learned that one of the components in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy a number of apples, their in the produce section. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bonda soup recipe. You can cook bonda soup using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bonda Soup:
- You need For Bonda:
- Get 1 cup Urad dal
- Prepare As per taste Salt
- Use 1 Green chilli
- Get 1 tbsp oconut pieces
- Get 1 sprig Curry leaves
- Take For Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup Toor dal
- Get 1/2 cup Green gram/Moong dal
- Prepare 2 Green chillies
- Use 1" Ginger
- Use to taste Salt
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Hing
- You need 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- Provide 1 sprig Curry leaves
- Get 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Provide 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- Get For Seasoning:
- Provide 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Take 1sprig Curry leaves
- Take 1 red chilli
- You need 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ghee
Steps to make Bonda Soup:
- To Make Bonda:-Soak Urad dal for 1 to 2 hours. Grind this smoothly by adding little by little water at interval. Add salt.Batter should be smooth and fine. Usage of grinder will yield perfect batter. If you are using mixer grinder, you can use chilled water for grinding, so that batter will not become hot while grinding. Add chopped curry leaves, green chilli and coconut bits.
- Keep oil in a kadai, for deep frying. - When oil becomes hot, make small round bondas, fry this in a medium heat and keep it ready.
- Next, we are making the Soup:- Take both the dals, Wash and cook this in a cooker. Cool completely and churn this cooked dal by using hand blender or mixer jar.
- Now Take one vessel, pour this dal, add salt,turmeric,one spring curry leaves,hing,chopped green chillies,ginger Julienne. - Take one pestle and mortar, crush pepper and cumin and add this powder too. - Boil it nicely, until green chillies are cooked.
- Add seasoning by putting ghee, mustard, cumin, red chilli and curry leaves.Now Soup is ready.To serve, you should take one serving bowl; Keep couple of Bonda’s and pour one or two ladleful of Soup, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
If you find this Bonda Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.