Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red lentil(masoor dal) soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil(masoor dal) soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not so long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. Chili is a different option. You might get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal out of side dishes. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil(masoor dal) soup recipe. To make red lentil(masoor dal) soup you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red lentil(masoor dal) soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp Masoor dal
- Use 1 tsp Garlic mince
- Use 1/2 tsp Ginger grated
- Prepare 2 tsp finely chopped onion
- Take 2 tbsp ..Finely chopped green veggies(ihv used seasonal)
- Prepare Salt as per taste
- Get 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide pinch Assofodia
- Prepare 1 tsp .Butter
- Get 3 cup ..Water
- Get Lennon juice..At the time of serving
Steps to make Red lentil(masoor dal) soup:
- Wash and soak the dal at least 1/2hrs.
- Take a pressure cooker heat it add garlic saute for amin.then add onion saute for a couple of min.add veggie,dal and left ingridients stir it.
- Put 1-1/2 cup of water.close the lid cook it at medium heat for 2 whistles.a.fter cooling p ml open the lid check and add leftover water boil the dal.for 5 min at the time of serving add few drops Lennon j juice.
If you find this Red lentil(masoor dal) soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.