Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Based on another study, apples also can have great results on your brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And of course thanks to this component in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake recipe. To cook 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- You need 3 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- Provide 2-10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- Use 2 cups Colby jack cheese
- Get 3 cups frozen veggies (corn carrots and peas)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Prepare 1 can buttery grands biscuits
- Prepare to taste Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and Italian seasoning
Instructions to make 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet or 13x9 baking dish.
- Mix chicken, soup, cheese, veggies and spices in a mixing bowl. spread into pan.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in melted butter. Place on top the mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully through. Garnish with melted butter and herbs.
If you find this 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.