Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent information. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not so long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now lots of them provide salads. You could also select Chili. You can purchase a baked potato. Fruit is usually offered. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. When you get your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Basic reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked chicken and yam pepper soup #xmasfood #onerecipeonetree recipe. You can have smoked chicken and yam pepper soup #xmasfood #onerecipeonetree using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree:
- Provide Full smoked chicken
- Get 1/4 Yam tuber
- Get 1 large onion,
- Prepare sliced scent leaves/ dried ones
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Pepper soup spice
- Provide 1 handful Stockfish flakes
- Prepare Minced ginger and garlic
- Use 6 Scotch Bonnet grinded
- Prepare 2 Seasoning cubes
- Get to taste Salt
- Take I medium size Smoked fish
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
Instructions to make Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree:
- Peel, wash and slice the yam into bite chunks. Set the yam aside. Since the chicken is already smoked, just debones the chicken and set aside. Put yam chucks in a pot of already boiling water, stocking flakes, add the onion, ginger, garlic, seasoning cubes and salt to taste. Place on low heat and leave to simmer for 10 minutes to allow the yam and stoickfish to cook and add the smoked chicken to release its natural flavours into the pot of goodness.😊
- Then add, grinded fresh peppers, black pepper, and pepper soup spice and seasoning. Stir all nice, and allow to cook for about 10minutes, now add in the smoked fish and cook until the yam, and chicken are almost soft. Make sure that the water is slightly over the contents in thd pot. Otherwise, add some more. Then add the scent leaves. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary. Then leave to cook till the yam has absorb the chicken, stockfish, smoked fish flavours and are very tender.
- Give the a pot a little shake 🤣🤣🙏and next serve and enjoy hot with your favourite drink! This meal is a winner anytime and trust me the aroma from your kitchen will invite your neighbours over on it's own. 👌😋😚😊
If you find this Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.