Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. Choosing a large soda as your beverage adds hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. One portion of soda is eight oz.. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or standard water.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to robin's easy potato soup recipe. To make robin's easy potato soup you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Robin's Easy Potato Soup:
- Prepare 10 Potatoes
- You need 1 liter Whole Milk
- Prepare 550 grams Frozen vegetables (corn, carrots, peas)
- Use 1 medium Chopped Onion
- Take 113 grams Salted Butter
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp Flour
- Get Salt and Pepper
Steps to make Robin's Easy Potato Soup:
- Wash, peel, and dice potatoes. Place in a large pot of water and boil until soft. Strain potatoes and place back into large pot.
- In a medium sized pot, heat milk, but do not boil. Once heated, pour over potatoes. Smash potatoes a bit.
- In medium pot, melt butter and stir in chopped onion. Cook onion until softened. Add frozen vegetables (or fresh if preferred) and cook until thawed (soft).
- Add butter/vegetables combination to the potatoes/milk combination. Add the flour to thicken and salt/pepper to taste.
- Stir and heat for approximately 15 minutes.
If you find this Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.