Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pounded yam and Okro soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pounded yam and Okro soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s by way of example, does not serve burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, they also have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Fundamental sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded yam and okro soup recipe. You can have pounded yam and okro soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pounded yam and Okro soup:
- You need Beef
- Get Okro(grated)
- Get Okpei
- Provide Salt
- Use Crayfish
- Prepare Knorr
- You need Dry fish
- Take Onions(sliced/grated)
- Provide Fresh pepper(sliced)
- Provide Palm oil
- Take Few slices of yam
Steps to make Pounded yam and Okro soup:
- Wash and season ur beef with salt,sliced onions and knorr and bring to a boil.
- Add more water and cook beef till done and water dries a bit.
- In same pot of beef,add ur crayfish,peppers,knorr,Okpei,onions,palm oil and simmer for a few mins.
- Add ur okro and dry fish,stir and simmer for 3-4mins,ur Okro soup is ready.
- For d pounded yam,peel,wash and place yam in a pot,add water and cook till done and soft.
- Wash ur Mortar and pestle and set aside.
- Once d yam is done, place dem on d mortar and begin to pound till smooth, add little hot water and continue pounding till u get a smooth silky texture.
- Ur pounded yam and Okro soup is ready.
If you find this Pounded yam and Okro soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.