Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pounded yam and egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pounded yam and egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Choose a drive through according to whether it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, does not provide burgers. Instead, your choices include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes plenty of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else create your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded yam and egusi soup recipe. To cook pounded yam and egusi soup you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pounded yam and egusi soup:
- You need Yam
- Use Salt
- Provide Sugar
- Use Water
- Take Egusi soup
- Get Egusi seed powder
- Use Red oil
- Take Spices
- Prepare Seasonings
- Provide Grated onion and red pepper
- You need Spring onion
- Use Veg leaves of ur choice
- Use Stock meat
Steps to make Pounded yam and egusi soup:
- For the pounded yam: peel the yam and cut into medium size. Wash and settle in a cooking pot. Add water to cover the. yam and add salt and sugar to balance the taste. Boil for about 15-20 mins and turn off the heat, be sure that the water is not completely dried because you will need them while pounding
- Pick with a fork and transfer in to mortar and go ahead and pound wit pestle. Pound until the yam are seedless and can easily be molded, you can add warm water(preferably used water from boiling the yam) and pound until u have a smooth soft pounded yam.
- You can mold as you wish but i use plastic containers wit little vegetable oil inside. Fill the container with the pounded yam and gently pull out to achieve the desired shape.
- For the egusi soup: place the red oil in a clean pot and add little grated onion, let it saute for some second and add the grated red pepper and onion. Fry until it change the colour and add egusi powder, turn continuously until the aroma start knocking ur nose😃.
- Add spices, seasonings, spring onion and stock meat
- Turn well and cover for 15 minutes while stirring occasionally. Add sliced vegetable leaves of ur choice
- Let it cook for some minutes and serve
- It's oll about team6😃 enjoy 🥰🥰
If you find this Pounded yam and egusi soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.