Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ninny's Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ninny's Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, a person’s selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ninny's taco soup recipe. To make ninny's taco soup you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ninny's Taco Soup:
- Use 1 Lg. Can Refried Beans
- Prepare 1 Lg. Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- Use 1 Lg. Jar Medium Chunky Salsa
- Prepare 1 Lg. Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- Use 1 Lg. Onion, chopped
- Use 2 Sm. Cans Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- Get 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- Provide 1-2 Pkgs. Taco Seasoning
- Provide 1 Quart Beef Broth
- Take Shredded Cheese, optional
- Take Sour Cream, optional
- Prepare Tortilla Strips, optional
Instructions to make Ninny's Taco Soup:
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef and chopped onion til meat is no longer pink and onion is translucent. Add the taco Seasoning and mix well til combined. Add a Tablespoon of water if need be to get the seasoning to mix. Set aside.
- In a large cooking pot add the rest of ingredients including the meat mixture, except the beef broth. Add just enough broth to make the soup liquidy enough to your liking. Turn stove to medium high heat and cook til soup is heated through. Serve immediately and enjoy. Serve with the Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, and Tortilla Strips if you want.
If you find this Ninny's Taco Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.