Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sprouted Chana & corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouted Chana & corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It was not that long ago that all you could get at a fast food diner was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now lots of them offer you salads. You could also pick out Chili. You may get a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal consisting of side dishes. This can help you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Simple reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouted chana & corn soup recipe. To make sprouted chana & corn soup you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sprouted Chana & corn soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup Kale chane sprouts
- You need 1/4 cup American corn
- Prepare 4-5 tsp chopped spring onion
- Take 1 tsp chopped Onion
- Provide 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- You need 3-4 tsp tomato puree
- Provide 3 tsp corn flour
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 tsp sugar
- Prepare Green coriander
- Prepare to taste Salt according
Steps to make Sprouted Chana & corn soup:
- Wash Kale chane (black whole gram). Soak it in water for 4-5 hours.
- After 5 hours remove water. And rest Chana for 2 days in airtight Container. Chana will be sprouted.
- Boil sprouted Chana & corn in 2 cup water.
- Strain it. Keep sprouts & corn aside.
- Now add 1 cup water in sprouts stock. Boil it. Add in sprouts, corn, carrot, spring onion, chopped onion, tomato puree
- Take one bowl. Add in 4-5 tsp water & corn flour stir it until dissolve.
- Add in boiling soup. Add salt, black pepper and sugar.
- Stir continuously. Boil it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now Chana Sprout & corn soup is ready. Garnish with coriander.
- You can also use mix sprouts.
If you find this Sprouted Chana & corn soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.