Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Oha Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oha Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oha Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose your drive through depending on if it has better options available. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t serve burgers. Instead, the selections include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oha soup recipe. You can cook oha soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oha Soup:
- You need 1 kg palm fruit
- Get 4 bunch Oha Leaf
- You need 1 bunch Uziza leaf
- Take 1 kg goat meat
- Get 1 large head stock fish
- Provide 1/2 kg offal (shaki, roundabout)
- Prepare 7 snail 🐌 (washed)
- Provide 2 tbsp crayfish (blended)
- Prepare 6 coco yam
- Take 4 knorr cube
- Prepare 8 fresh habanero pepper (blended)
- Prepare Kpomo dice
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 1 large dry catfish
- Provide 2 wraps of ogiri
Steps to make Oha Soup:
- Wash and parboil palm fruit till it’s tender and cooked through; this should take roughly 30mins depending on your burner
- Drain palm fruit and place in a mortar; pound till you shred out the palm fruit skin, while you are at it, boil water for the extraction and set aside
- Add boiled water into the palm fruit and stir; (be careful not to hurt yourself) and sieve out the juice once you are done, heat up the juice and allow it cook till it starts to concentrate, (you can decide to parboiled your meat in the palm fruit juice or separate, I prefer separate so I can spice my meat to my taste)
- Wash goat meat, offal, stock fish and parboil with little water spice with salt, knorr cube and pepper allow to cook till it’s tender halfway add the kpomo and snail reason is to avoid over cooking it
- In a small pot, wash coco yam and cook till it’s tender; remove the back peel and pound in a mortar adding a little palm fruit oil to help ease the pounding and avoid lumps. Once you are done set aside
- Once the palm fruit is getting concentrated add the cooked meat and the dry cat fish after washing it allow it cook for 10mins, then add the coco yam this will help thicken the soup
- Shred Oha leaf with your hands and not with a knife (myth not verified) dice uziza leaf; wash the leaf separately and set them aside
- Add crayfish, pepper, knorr cube, ogiri and salt stir after about 5mins add oha leaf and uziza leaf immediately after stir and turn off heat
- Serve with hot yellow eba
If you find this Oha Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.