Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For example, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unhealthy items.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple creamy macaroni soup (sopas) recipe. You can have simple creamy macaroni soup (sopas) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas):
- Get 250 grams elbow or long macaroni pasta noodle cooked as per instructions
- You need 1 teaspoon oil
- Prepare 2 tablespoons butter
- Take 2 cups milk
- Use 1 chicken bouillon cube or 1 cup of chicken broth, if using broth, remove 1 cup water from list
- Get 1 cup water
- Prepare 1 can corned beef
- You need 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 1/2 head shredded cabbage
- You need 1 carrot peeled and cut into thin strips
- Get optional: half a pound of cooked/boiled shredded chicken
- Take optional: canned vienna sausage sliced
- Get to taste salt and pepper
Instructions to make Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas):
- Melt butter in low heat and add a teaspoon of oil to avoid burning. Add garlic and cook until golden brown, add onions and cook until translucent. Add corned beef and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- In a pot, add water, and chicken bouillon or chicken broth and bring to boil. Add cooked garlic and onion in butter, corned beef, cooked macaroni pasta, carrots and optional shredded chicken and sausage. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add cabbage.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat or turn to low heat and add milk to avoid curdling. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.