Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Another thing that has been uncovered is that apples can furthermore help your heart. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the other substances of apples can promote heart health. You may even be surprised to find out that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be found in an apple. And your best bet is to come across a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. Something you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. To make homemade chicken noodle soup you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 2 cup chopped celery
- Get 6 clove of fresh minced garlic
- Provide 2 cup chopped onions
- Prepare 2 cup chopped carrots
- Provide 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- Get 2 tbsp chicken seasoning
- Get 2 cartons of 32 oz low sodium chicken broth
- Get 1 Whole rotisserie chicken
- Prepare 1 packages of homestyle egg noodles
- Prepare 1 Salt & pepper
Steps to make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Wash and chop up fresh veggies as listed.
- Sauté onions, celery, carrots in a pot with olive oil for about 15 minutes. Do not brown it. Add garlic, salt & pepper and chicken seasoning.
- Place whole chicken in center of pot. Pour both cartons of broth over chicken. Add fresh basil on top of the chicken. Bring pot to a boil and turn heat to low. Cover and simmer for 3 1/2 hours. I know it's a long time but worth it once you smell and taste it.
- Take chicken out of pot and set aside to cool off. Meanwhile with ladle remove any visible fat residue from pot and dispose of it.
- Next taste the broth and add salt and pepper if needed. You may also add 2 cups of wine for taste. Now add your bag of noodles onto pot and bring to a boil. Cook for about 15 minutes. You my need to add more water if some of it has evaporated during the cooking process.
- While the noodles are cooking, turn your attention to the chicken which should have cooled off by now. Next remove all fat and skin from the chicken and start separating and shredding it by hand.
- Then add the chicken to the pot and cook for about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.