Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, doesn’t provide burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie-packed minestrone soup recipe. To cook veggie-packed minestrone soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup:
- You need 2 medium Tomatoes
- Provide 1 Zucchini
- Use 1/4 Cabbage
- Prepare 1/2 Onion
- Get 2 to 3 medium Potatoes
- Provide 1 to 2 Bacon (block), 5 mm thick slices
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 Grapeseed oil (as needed)
- You need 800 ml Water
- Prepare 1 Pepper (to taste)
- Take 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Take 2 tsp to 3 tsp, Consommé soup stock granules
Steps to make Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup:
- Remove skin of the tomatoes by parboiling and then cut one tomato into cubes. Put the other tomato into the food processor. Dice the potatoes, cabbage, and zucchini into 1 cm cubes.
- Chop the onion and bacon into 1 cm cubes. Put sesame oil in a pot and stir-fry the onion, bacon, potatoes, zucchini, and cabbage.
- Add the water to Step 2 and then add the tomatoes. Add the consommé granules and simmer until the vegetables become tender.
- Once the vegetables have boiled, season with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
If you find this Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.