Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples may also have good results on your brain. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And because of this you will recognize that apples can actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. One thing you should recognize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy a number of apples, their in the produce section. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken coconut soup recipe. You can cook spicy chicken coconut soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup:
- Get 10 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Provide 2 tbs chili oil
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Provide 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- Provide 1 tbs chili powder
- Provide 1 tbs paprika
- You need 3 cans coconut milk
- You need 2 jalapenos, sliced keeping the seeds
- Prepare 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- You need to taste Fish sauce
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Use Lemongrass optional
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup:
- Slice the chicken thighs length wise and season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder and paprika.
- Heat the chili oil in a pot and cook chicken until most of the liquid evaporates, flipping the chicken occassionally. About 20-30 minutes on medium heat.
- When chicken is done, add the coconut milk, jalapenos, cilantro, and lemongrass to the pot (ok if you do not have lemongrass as I've made this so many times without it and it still came out good).
- Season with fish sauce to taste (this is pretty salty). I usually add about 1/8 cup of this and another tsp of salt.
- This will be pretty darn spicy, but you can always modify with less heat.
- I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.