Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only real side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. Now plenty of them offer salads. You may also select Chili. You can buy a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal consisting of side dishes. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy broccoli soup gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys creamy broccoli soup gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 2 clove minced garlic
- Get 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- Take 1 tsp mild curry paste
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Get 1 medium carrot, diced
- Prepare 500 grams gold potatoes
- Get 500 grams broccoli
- Get water
- Provide 200 ml light coconut milk
- Take 1 handful fresh parsley
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a soup pan then add the garlic, ginger and curry powder. Stir in to flavour the oil well
- Add the broccoli, onion, carrot and potatoes and fry off a little in the oil, then add enough water to cover them and add the parsley
- Bring to boil and let simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft, then put the whole lot through a blender and blend smooth
- Add the coconut milk, salt and pepper to taste and simmer gently to warm the milk through
- If you prefer your soup thicker add a teaspoon of arrowroot or cornstarch mixed with cold water and simmer until thickened more. Likewise if you prefer it thinner, add more water
- Serve with some dairy free sour cream or a vegan cheese toasted sandwich
If you find this Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.