Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot-Moong Dal Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot-Moong Dal Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
You will also be able to possess a healthier heart by eating apples. With all the things that you’ll find in apples, which includes fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients will even help to lower your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. One thing you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot-moong dal soup recipe. You can have carrot-moong dal soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot-Moong Dal Soup:
- Take 1 cup Carrots chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup Split yellow moong dal soaked
- You need 4-5 Black Peppercorns
- Get 1/2 cup Onion Sliced
- You need 2 tbsp Garlic chopped
- You need 1/4 cup Tomatoes chopped
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- You need as per taste Salt
- Provide Cooking Oil
Steps to make Carrot-Moong Dal Soup:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add black peppercorns, onion and garlic and saute it on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Then add carrots and tomatoes into it, mix it well and cook it on medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the soaked and drained split yellow moong dal to it, saute it and then add salt and 4 cups of water into it and then cook it for 2 whistles. Keep it aside to cool and then blend it in a mixer grinder jar to a fine puree.
- Heat a pan, transfer the puree into it, add 2 cups of water, black pepper and salt if required, mix it well and give it a boil and then switch off the flame.
- Serve it hot by garnishing it with some grated carrot and mint leaves.
If you find this Carrot-Moong Dal Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.