Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Tomato soup with meatballs - shorbet eama recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato soup with meatballs - shorbet eama recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato soup with meatballs - shorbet eama recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good advice. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. Now plenty of them offer you salads. You could get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you order your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and stay away from dedication.
Basic reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup with meatballs - shorbet eama recipe. To cook tomato soup with meatballs - shorbet eama you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato soup with meatballs - shorbet eama:
- You need 1/2 cup rice
- Provide 1/2 cup vermicelli
- You need 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Get 1 tablespoon tomato paste, dissolved in ½ cup water
- You need For the kafta meatballs:
- You need 500 g very finely ground beef, or lamb
- Get 1 small onion, finely chopped
- You need 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Allspice
- Use 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Use 1/4 cup vegetable oil, for frying
Steps to make Tomato soup with meatballs - shorbet eama:
- To prepare the meatballs: mix all the ingredients together, except the vegetable oil. Knead well.
- Process the kafta mixture in a food processor until well combined.
- Divide the kafta into marble-sized balls.
- In a deep skillet, heat vegetable oil and fry the kafta balls until they start turning brown. Remove on a plate and set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil 1 liter of water. Add in the fried kafta meatballs, tomato paste, rice and vermicelli. Cook until the rice is done.
- Serve hot.
- Note: You can find the recipe 'kafta meat' listed under my profile.
If you find this Tomato soup with meatballs - shorbet eama recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.