Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to explain to you why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. You may or may not be aware that apples may actually help reduce risks of different cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the particular list of cancers in which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I’m not sure about you but when I read that I went out and purchased a whole bag of apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy some apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 recipe. You can have bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤:
- Provide 5 cups duck broth (diluted from 2 cups)
- Take 2 organic bok choy
- Provide half pack silk tofu
- You need 1 cup dried vermicelli (mung bean)
- Use 6 dried shrimps
- Provide 1 duck breast (optional)
- You need 1 Tsp pickled chilli (optional)
Steps to make Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤:
- Rehydrate mung bean vermicelli in warm water. Separate each leaf from the middle stem and wash thoroughly with running water.
- Cut book choy into half inch length and set aside. Open a pack of silk tofu, cut out half pack. Hold your hand on one half of pack, pad upside down on the chopping board to release half tofu from the plastic package. Slice tofu into one inch cubes.
- Heat up duck broth in a medium soup pot. Gently transfer silk tofu into the pot. Add dried shrimps and sliced mushroom. Cook on high heat. once bring it to a boil, continue for 5 minutes
- Add vermicelli and stem part of bok choy and cook for another 3 minutes
- Finally add leafy part of bok choy and cook for about 30sec. Season the soup with fish sauce or sea salt
- Drizzle with a few drops of toasted sesame oil. For spicy kick, I prefer to add a table spoon of homemade pickled red chilli. This is no meat version.
- Roasted duck can be added in the last five minutes before serving for someone really want a little bit meat.
If you find this Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.