Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Pumpkin Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. Choosing a large softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One portion of soda is eight ounces. That portion usually contains at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are no less than twenty ounces large. Typically, though, they may be 30 ounces. This is the reason why just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy choices.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin soup using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Soup:
- Get 35 grams Freshly chopped ginger
- Take 2 clove garlic (+/-13g)
- Provide 110 grams spring onions or quartered shallots
- Get 40 grams extra virgen olive oil
- Provide 600 grams raw pumpkin
- Use 600 grams boiling water
- Get 1 tbsp vegetable broth powder
- Use 250 grams non-dairy cream
- Get salt an pepper to taste
Steps to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Please don't hesitate to try making this amazing soup despite not having a kitchen machine or the one I mention a lot in my recipes (called thermomix, short tmx)! I will give you other options of how you can easily prepare all fresh ingredients with all the chopping and pre-steaming.
- Add ginger to powerful blender, e.g. a Thermomix® at speed 10 for 2 sec until paste-like consistency
- Add peeled garlic cloves ca. 10g and process speed 7 for 1sec
- Add chopped spring onion or if not available any other mild onion (shallots are nice, too) into TMX
- Speed 5 for 5sec until it looks rather shredded. Possible with a good cutting technique and a very good knife.
- Pour oil through opening in lid of tmx. Unless you have prepared everything manually or don't have a tmx, now is the time to add your onion-garlic-ginger mix to a pot, large enough to fit at least three liters of liquid with a good amount of oil
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min or if preparing in pot: let heat up and stir occasionally until onions are lucid
- Rince, destem, deseed and dice pumpkin. My favorite is hokkaido pumpkin because you can use skin and all to cut up. If you haven't got a blender or tmx, please follow steps of my steaming fresh pumpkin recipe now - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450298-pumpkin-not-from-the-can
- Add pumpkin to TMX or if working with pot, add steamed pumpkin from above recipe
- (Ignore if using pot method, skip to step 13) Speed 5 for 10sec
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min
- In water kettle bring 600ml water to a boil
- Hot water and veggie powder/cube into TMX. Pot method: add to pot and stir together well
- 90°C speed 1 for 20min. Pot method: after bringing to a boil and stirring well, let simmer at low temperature for 20 minutes
- Carefully blend at highest speed for 30 sec. You can use a blending stick directly in the pot. Careful!! Very hot
- Add cream
- Speed 10 for 30sec or blending stick / blender at highest speed until bubbles form
- Unless you like those little bits and pieces of ginger, onion and pumpkin, mix at speed 10 for another 30 sec for silky smooth texture
- Taste. add salt an pepper as desired
- Serve onto warm soup bowls. Serving suggestion: garnish with ground ginger or pepper or other herbs you might fancy (nutmeg, alfalfa) and/or a swirl of creamy balsamic vinegar
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.