Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
You have always been told to be certain that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The very first thing you should recognize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals than some other fruits.. When it comes to the minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this post we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe. You can have veggie noodle soup - vegan using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie noodle soup - vegan:
- Take 1/2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Get 1 leek, finely chopped - add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek
- Use 4 spring onions, finely chopped - save 2 for later
- Get 5 cm chunk of ginger, peeled and grated
- Provide 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Prepare 1 handful shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces
- Use 2 handfuls broccoli, chopped into small florets
- You need 1 star anise
- Provide 1-2 handfuls sweetcorn - fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added)
- You need 500 ml vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup)
- Take Some firm tofu - optional
- Provide Handful sugar snap peas
- You need Handful tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green
- Provide Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp tamari
- Provide Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Take 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- You need A few sprigs of fresh coriander - optional
- Take Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice - enough for two
Steps to make Veggie noodle soup - vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended.
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften.
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins.
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins.
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn.
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt.
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season.
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋
If you find this Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.