Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable and dal soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable and dal soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Choose your drive through depending on whether it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable and dal soup recipe. You can have vegetable and dal soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable and dal soup:
- Use 1/2 cup yellow moong dal (washed and soaked for 15-20 mins.)
- Use 1 tbsp chopped tomato
- You need 1 tbsp sweet corn
- Take 1 tbsp chopped cauliflower
- Provide 1 tbsp chopped carrot
- You need 1 tbsp chopped spinach
- You need 1 tbsp chopped onion
- Get 2 garlic cloves
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 2 tsp butter
- Use 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- You need to taste Salt according
- Take 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare as needed Fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
Instructions to make Vegetable and dal soup:
- Before we begin, check all the ingredients required to make tasty vegetable and dal soup.
- Heat butter in pressure cooker, add jeera. When it starts crackle, add onion and garlic, saute for a minute. Then add all the vegetables and moong dal, mix well. Add 2 glass of water,cover it with a lid and cook for atleast 3-4 whistles.
- Let it cool down completely. Then blend it into a smooth puree.
- Heat a pan, add dap and vegetable puree, add some water if required, season it with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice and sugar, give it a nice mix. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Take this soup in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and some fresh cream. Serve hot.
- You can add or substract veggies as per preference.
- Always serve soups fresh and hot.
If you find this Vegetable and dal soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.