Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinch momos with knorr tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinch momos with knorr tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a large soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. A sole helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That helping can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is almost always at the very least twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are much better choices.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinch momos with knorr tomato soup recipe. To cook spinch momos with knorr tomato soup you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinch momos with knorr tomato soup:
- Get 2 cup plane flour(maida)
- You need 100 gm spinch leaves
- Get to taste Salt
- You need as needed Water
- Get 1 packet 2- minutes maggi noodles
- Provide 1/2 cup grated paneer
- Prepare 1 cup Knorr tomato soup
Instructions to make Spinch momos with knorr tomato soup:
- Make dough :- Grind the spinch leaves and make a puree, add oil, salt, puree, maida and make a soft dough
- Cover and let it rest for 30 min
- For stuffing :- break.the. noodles cake into four part, add noodles and testmaker to add approx 11/2 tea cups of boiling water, cook for 2 mins in an open pan stir occasionally then add paneer and switch off flame let it cool
- Making momos :- take a lemon size dough ball roll it and make a round shape, stuff the maggi paneer mixture and shape them
- Steam the momos for 10 minutes and serve hot with norr tomato soup
- Norr tomato soup :- empty entire contents of pack into a cup, pour 150 ml hot water and stir continously to avoid lumps wait for 1 minute.and soup is redy
If you find this Spinch momos with knorr tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.