Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will give you many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are generally the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? The first thing you should realize is that apples have more vitamins and minerals than some other fruits.. Several of the major minerals you will find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you’ll even find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. To make vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Provide 1/2-1 cabbage (depends on preference)
- Use 2 handfuls Kale (put in at end)
- Get 1 cup rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice)
- You need 2 cans black beans
- Use 1 can great northern beans
- You need 1 cup carrots
- Provide 3 medium sized potatoes
- Prepare 1 package mushrooms
- Get 1 can coconut cream (full fat)
- You need 2-3 garlic cloves
- You need 1 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 4 tbsp curry powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin
- Prepare to taste Salt and Pepper
- Get 4 Cups Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth)
- Provide 4 cups water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth)
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it.
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time.
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit.
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking.
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever.
- Enjoy and serve!
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.