Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. When you consume a huge soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. A solitary serving of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That helping may contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is typically not less than twenty ounces. It is most often no less than 30 ounces. This implies that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy options.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to azerbaijani fruit soup (ash-e meveh) recipe. You can have azerbaijani fruit soup (ash-e meveh) using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh):
- You need 1/2 cup rice
- Prepare 1/3 cup cooked yellow split peas
- You need 1/4 cup sugar
- You need 1/4 cup vinegar
- Prepare 2 medium onions, peeled
- Provide 3-4 apricots for per person
- Prepare 3-4 prunes for per person
- You need 1/2 Tsp turmeric
- Take Pinch Salt and chili flakes to taste
- Provide Pinch dried mint
- You need Vegetable oil
- Get For meatballs
- Use 150 g ground lamb or beef
- Take 1/2 onion, grated
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh):
- Mix minced meat with grated onion. Season with salt and pepper. Give balls shape to the meat. Heat a frying pan and cook the meatballs for about 10 minutes and until brown in 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Finely chop one of the onions. Set aside. Thinly slice remaining of the onion and fry in a pan. Keep it for garnishing.
- Bring the water to a boil. Add rice, yellow split peas, chopped onion, prunes, apricots, turmeric, sugar, vinegar, oil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix in the cooked meatballs. Partially cover the pot and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once it is cooked, remove from the heat. Taste and adjust sugar or vinegar to your liking. Set it for few minutes all flavour come together.
- Ladle into bowls, garnish with fried onions and fried mint. Serve it warm Nosh-e jan
If you find this Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.