Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Calamari and Coconut Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Calamari and Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Calamari and Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. There are lots of salads out there these days. Chili can be another option. You can buy a baked potato. Fruit is usually offered. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. When choosing your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai calamari and coconut soup recipe. To cook thai calamari and coconut soup you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Calamari and Coconut Soup:
- Get 400 ml light Coconut Milk
- Use 500 g Calamari rings, frozen
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- Get 1 small bunch Coriander, leaves roughly torn
- Use 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Provide 2 cm Ginger root, peeled and shredded
- Provide 1 red Onion, peeled and sliced
- Prepare 1 bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- Take 500 g Chinese Cabbage, stalks sliced and greens roughly chopped
- Take 1 tbsp Red Thai Curry paste
Instructions to make Thai Calamari and Coconut Soup:
- Heat oil in le Creuset Marmitout Pan over medium heat till smoking. Stir-Fry ginger, onions, pepper and cabbage stalls. Stir in curry paste, cook for 1 minute.
- Pour Coconut Milk over the vegetable and heat gently to a boil. Add frozen Calamari rings and cover the pan. Gently poach of 5 to 7 minutes until the Calamari is cooked through and tender.
- Add cabbage greens, season with salt and pepper, lime juice and coriander. Quickly stir through the greens and allow to steam for a minute or two.
If you find this Thai Calamari and Coconut Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.