Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for La Paz Road Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best La Paz Road Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to La Paz Road Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are typically the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. Several of the major minerals that you’ll find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you’ll even discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. In this article we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce section. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to la paz road bean soup recipe. To cook la paz road bean soup you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare La Paz Road Bean Soup:
- Take Ingredients
- Get 1 tbsp EV olive oil
- Get 2 diced carrots, amount divided in half
- Provide 1 stalk celery, diced
- Provide 1/3 medium yellow onion, diced
- Get 1 stalk fresh rosemary, to be removed before serving
- Take 1 cup fresh shelled cranberry beans (or canned bean, like cannellini – if using, drain first)
- Take 2 quart water or enough to cover the beans by ~ 1.5 inches)
- Get 1/4 red onion, diced
- Provide 1 small tomato, chopped
- Use 1 medium diced zucchini
- Use 1/4 cup wheat, corn or rice small pasta – shells or elbows
- Get 1 pinch dried lemongrass (trust me!)
- Take 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 Black pepper, to taste
- Get 1 pinch crushed red pepper, optional!
Instructions to make La Paz Road Bean Soup:
- Soften half the carrots, all the diced yellow onions and celery in the EVOO. When translucent, add rosemary and the beans, and cover with ~2" water. Let simmer for 45-minutes to 1 hour, until the beans are soft and the liquid is thickened from the beans.
- Add the remaining carrot, tomato, and zucchini, diced, to the pot and let simmer for an additional 15-20 minutes. When vegetables are tender, add the small pasta and the final seasonings – red crushed pepper, soy sauce and lemongrass. When the pasta is tender, it?s ready to serve.
- I also add a twist of two of dried porcini mushrooms from my grinder, but if you don't have it, don't worry. Fresh mushrooms don't really work well here.
If you find this La Paz Road Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.