Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water would be the best choices for beverages. Choosing a huge softdrink as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A solitary portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That portion usually contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are no less than twenty ounces huge. It is usually a minimum of 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are better choices.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage tortellini soup recipe. To cook sausage tortellini soup you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Tortellini Soup:
- You need 1 package italian sausage (5 links) - spicy optional
- Use 2 medium yellow onions, chopped
- You need 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 4 stalks celery, chopped
- Provide 4 carrots, chopped
- Get 8 cups vegetable broth
- Prepare 1-28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- Take 2 zucchinis, quartered and slices
- Provide 2 yellow squash, quartered and sliced
- You need 1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced
- Take 2 medium fresh vine tomatoes, chopped
- You need 1 bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- Get 2 tbs fresh basil, sliced
- You need 1 -lb fresh tortellini
- Take Salt and pepper, optional
- Use Red pepper flake, optional
Steps to make Sausage Tortellini Soup:
- In a large stock pot, take italian sausage out of the casing, cut and "ball" into bite size pieces and brown the sausage. Add onion and garlic, cook until softened. Add celery and carrots, cook for about 10 minutes on medium-high.
- Add the broth, crushed tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, and basil. Bring to a simmer. Add in zucchini, yellow squash, and mushrooms. At this stage also add the spinach but don't stir in, place on top. Bring to simmer. Add tortellini on top, and follow cooking directions on package.
- Eat it up!
If you find this Sausage Tortellini Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.