Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit an individuals brain. While doing their study they found that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. And due to this you will recognize that apples may actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the store. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese tofu in thick sauce with spinach and shirasu recipe. You can cook taiwanese tofu in thick sauce with spinach and shirasu using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu:
- Provide 1 block Silken tofu
- Take 1 bunch Spinach
- Provide 1 packet Shirasu
- Use 1 small packet Imitation crab sticks
- Get 1 Grated garlic (to taste)
- Take Seasonings
- Prepare 1 dash ★Weipa or Chinese soup stock (less than 1 tbsp)
- Take 1 pinch ★Black pepper
- Provide 1 tsp ★Sugar
- You need 1 tbsp ★Cooking sake
- Use 400 ml Water
- Prepare 1 Potato starch flour dissolved in water - thickening agent
- Use 1 Sesame oil (to taste)
Instructions to make Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu:
- Cut the spinach and tofu into bite sizes. Shred the crab sticks.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the grated garlic.
- When the garlic becomes aromatic, add the spinach and fry.
- Cook until the spinach wilts, add the tofu, shirasu baby sardines, crab sticks and the ★ seasonings. Simmer for a while.
- Stir in the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce, taking care not to form lumps. Turn off the heat and swirl in sesame oil. Serve.
If you find this Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.