Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Meat shells in yogurt soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat shells in yogurt soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat shells in yogurt soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Visit a drive through at a place who has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s won’t serve hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat shells in yogurt soup recipe. You can have meat shells in yogurt soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meat shells in yogurt soup:
- Get Dough shells
- You need 2 cup flour
- Take 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Use 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 cup water (or milk)
- You need Shell filling
- Get 2 onions, chopped
- Provide 250 grams ground meat
- Use 1 salt, pepper
- You need Yogurt soup
- Use 1 1/2 kg plain yogurt
- You need 2 tbsp cornstarch and half a cup of water
- Take 1 tbsp salt
- Provide 1 garlic clove
- Take 1 dry mint
Steps to make Meat shells in yogurt soup:
- Prepare the dough by mixing the flour with the oil, water and salt. Knead it and leave it for half an hour to rest.
- Chop the onions. Fry in a little oil, then add ground meat and cook well while stirring until it is dry. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Roll out the dough using a rolling pin. Then cut out small circles using a cup.
- Place half a teaspoon of the prepared meat in the middle of the dough circle. Fold the dough in half over the filling and press firmly to seal the edges. Then fold again and seal the 2 ends of the half-moon dough to form a shell.
- Repeat the process for all the circles. Then place all filled shells in a pan and bake in a preheated oven (350 degrees F) for about 20 min or until they are slightly golden.
- Add the yogurt, the cornstarch, the water, the salt and the crushed garlic to a cooking pot and stir constantly while heating until it boils. Keep boiling for one minute, then add the cooked shells and boil for 1 more minute. Turn off the heat and add dry mint.
If you find this Meat shells in yogurt soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.