Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vietnamese Crab Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vietnamese Crab Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese Crab Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly good information. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Choose the drive through according to whether it has better options available. For example, Arby’s won’t serve hamburgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese crab soup recipe. To cook vietnamese crab soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vietnamese Crab Soup:
- Take 3 cans Chicken Broth
- You need 2 cans salted quail eggs (any Vietnamese markets, Fiesta)
- You need 2 cans crab meats (even better with fresh crab meats)
- Use 1 cup tapioca starch
- You need 2 cups water
- Get 3 regular eggs
- Use Cilantros and pepper for taste
- Prepare 1 can sweet corn (or mixed cut veggies depending on what you like)
Steps to make Vietnamese Crab Soup:
- Boil the chicken broth and water in a pot
- Add crab meats, corn (or veggies), turn down the heat to medium, make sure you clean the bubbles on the surface of the soup to make it clear.
- Mix the tapioca starch with a small amount of water, stir it up until the starch dissolves in water.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, stir it with a fork. Then slowly add the stirred egg to the pot. Stir the soup clockwise as you add the egg
- Slowly add the starch mixture into the pot. Make sure to stir it clockwise. Note: the good crab soup is thick (and how thick depending on how much starch we add). Don’t forget your cilantros and pepper!!!
If you find this Vietnamese Crab Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.