Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. While performing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up some apples, their in the produce department. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy potato soup recipe. You can have easy potato soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Potato Soup:
- Prepare 6 medium potatoes cubed
- Prepare 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- Use 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- Provide 3 tbsp Flour
- Get 2 cup Milk
- Take 1/4 cup Melted butter
- You need 2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Provide 2 cup Bacon bits
Steps to make Easy Potato Soup:
- Rinse and cube potatoes. Boil until tender.
- In medium bowl combine milk, butter and flour. Whisk together and add to potatoes. Stir frequently as mixture will stick to bottom of kettle.
- Add can of cream of chicken soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture.
- Add can of cheddar cheese soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture.
- Add bacon bits (I usually use hormel bacon bits not the crunchy ones but either will do and give the flavor). Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is melted in. Mixture should be thickening a little and if not watching will stick to bottom of kettle.
- Cook at least 10 minutes after all ingredients are in to let flavors flow!! Serve.
If you find this Easy Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.