Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Bake Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Bake Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Now the question becomes, precisely why are these vitamins and minerals so important? Well first off there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. A few of the cancers that apples will help evade are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I don’t know about you but when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded bake potato soup recipe. You can cook loaded bake potato soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded Bake Potato Soup:
- You need 8 each Idaho potatoes
- Use green onions or chives
- Provide 12 each garlic cloves
- Use 1 large yellow onion
- Use 2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- You need salt & pepper
- You need sour cream
- Prepare 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Use 2 quart half and half
- You need 1 packages bacon
Steps to make Loaded Bake Potato Soup:
- Wash potatoes really well now to your preferences you can peel them or not I like my skins.. cut 5 potatoes and boil in water
- As potatoes are boiling Now dice about 3 potatoes small dice leave off to the side…dice the yellow onion and bacon and Galic
- In a pot cook bacon garlic and onions together make sure it is on a (medium to medium low flame) when brown take out of the pot and fry the small dice potatoes in the bacon fat once those potatoes are cook take them out of the pot
- Now add the half and half and scape the bottom best you can to get all the good little brown bits and as soon as the boiled potatoes are done strain the water out and add the boiled potatoes buttwr and sour cream to the half and half and with a stick blender blend the soup
- Once it has been blended add the bacon and onions to the soup and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese..make sure to save some bacon and onion mixture to add to top of the soup
- Cook soup for about 10 then add the fried potatoes and cook for another 5 then serve in a bowl and top with remaining cheddar and bacon and green onions
If you find this Loaded Bake Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.