Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Your heart is yet another thing which can be helped by consuming apples. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can in fact help to give you a healthy heart. These ingredients will also help to lower your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. The particular skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be found in an apple. The reason I point this out is mainly because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage, kale, and potato soup recipe. To make sausage, kale, and potato soup you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup:
- You need 4 slice bacon
- Prepare 1 lb bulk sausage (We like hot)
- You need 1 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Prepare 3 medium potatoes
- Use 1 clove garlic, minced
- Provide 1 quart chicken broth
- Take 1 bunch kale
- Get 1 cup heavy cream
Steps to make Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup:
- Sauté bacon until crisp in large skillet. (You can achieve crisper bacon when cooking at lower temperature.)
- Peel and chop onion while bacon cooks
- Drain bacon on paper towel. Drain bacon grease from pan.
- Fry sausage and crushed red pepper in same pan until done.
- Peel potatoes and slice into 1/4" slices while sausage fries. (I like to rinse my potatoes after slicing so starch doesn't float on top of the soup)
- Drain sausage well, you may rinse it in a sieve if desired. Drain. all but 1 Tbsp. grease from pan.
- Crumble bacon into large soup pot add sausage, potatoes, and chicken broth. Cook on medium heat
- Sauté onion and garlic in sausage grease. When limp add to soup mixture.
- Wash greens thoroughly and coarsely chop. Add to soup and cook until greens are to your liking.
- Add heavy cream and serve.
If you find this Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.